CreteStrip is a chemical agent specifically designed to remove tire marks and acrylic coatings from concrete and masonry surfaces in preparation for the application of the Ashford Formula concrete densifier.
- Acrylic Curing Compounds
- Old, Yellowed Acrylic Coatings
- Wazes, Paint and Tire Marks
- Carpet and Tile Mastic
- Asphalt Residue
- Construction Chalk
- Tape Residue
CreteStrip SUBSTANTIALLY LIGHTENS:
- Oil and Grease Stains
- Permanent Marker Ink
- Easy to Apply
- Works Fast. Does its work in 30 minutes!
- Requires Little Scrubbing. Works chemically.
- Non-Hazardous. Safely washes down sewer drains.
- Citrus Odor. No hazardous-solvent chemical fumes.
- Low Price. Less costly than many non-hazardous solutions.
CreteStrip EU is specifically manufactured for distribution throughout Europe and contains all of the superior benefits and properties of the original CreteStrip.
For more information on CreteStrip EU and the specific benefits of this product, please visit our CreteStrip page.