CreteStrip is a chemical agent specifically designed to remove tire marks and acrylic coatings from concrete and masonry surfaces in preparation for the application of the Ashford Formula concrete densifier.
- Acrylic Curing Compounds
- Old, Yellowed Acrylic Coatings
- Wazes, Paint and Tire Marks
- Carpet and Tile Mastic
- Asphalt Residue
- Construction Chalk
- Tape Residue
CreteStrip SUBSTANTIALLY LIGHTENS:
- Oil and Grease Stains
- Permanent Marker Ink
- Easy to Apply
- Works Fast. Does its work in 30 minutes!
- Requires Little Scrubbing. Works chemically.
- Non-Hazardous. Safely washes down sewer drains.
- Citrus Odor. No hazardous-solvent chemical fumes.
- Low Price. Less costly than many non-hazardous solutions.
AVAILABILITY & COST
CreteStrip is manufactured exclusively for Curecrete Distribution, Inc. and is distributed through a worldwide network of regional factory warehouses, area sales representatives and distributors. For pricing and shipping information, please call toll free 800.998.5664 or 888.942.3144.
Please feel free to download our CreteStrip literature in the right hand column.